Something about SHA224
Good evening, gentlamens. I would like to know how can i crack a SHA decrypt from the sort of 
1807c4d28dc1ce22f0b359366bf4faea6932fedd366cb78258c26ffb

This hash in ecrypted means the number 0.70

I would like to know how i can decrypt this sort of hash and find the number from 0.01 to 0.99. I dont need letters, i need numbers.
SHA224 is not supported. Which application uses it?
if you are 100% sure that its a sha224 hash, and "0.70" produces the given hash, then the "0.70" is salted

because 0.70 does not produce the given hash
CS:GO Roulette Gambling Website.
Here is info for that:

At the very beginning of a round the Service generates a random long number from 0 to 1 (e.g. 0. 223088) and encrypts it through the sha224 algorithm. The result is displayed at the beginning of a round. At the end of the round the Service multiplies the encrypted number by 15 thus getting the number of a winner slot.

An example: At the very beginning of the round the encoded number is 0.223088232334703230728. The Service multiplies it by 15 thus getting number 3.34632348495. As a result the counting number is 3 (the red slot). In this round the winners are those who have placed their bets on red slot.

You can check whether a winner slot is fair or not on your own. At the end of a round take the encoded number and encrypt it one more time with a help of any online service, e.g. http://www.miniwebtool.com/sha224-hash-generator/. You will get the same hash value which was at the very beginning of a round. This means that the game was not rigged.

Since the system selects winning sector at the very beginning of the round and any player can monitor it's change - we have no opportunity to influence the results of a raffle
they will find you and be very angry ;-)
It's just for testing. I would be impressed if its working. Everything i do on my own risk.I wouldn't do something bad. It will be nice if every roulette can be hacked. I need to be sure that the roulettes are not rigged and not fake or random
my pc is a core4quad. (I tried cpu first, I need to install cuda toolkit to get sha224 running on gpu, but I have no time)

feasability study:

each core can do 4.5million hashes per second. this means 16-18million hashes per second.

The number you have shown in your example has 10^21 different options, if I didnt count wrong

one core needs

worst case time to crack = 10^21 / 4500000 / 60 / 60 / 24 / 365 = 7046620 years

of course with two cores you would have to build the algo so that the first one starts at 0 and the second one in the middle etc.

but comming back to the calc. lets imagine each gpu core would do the task as efficient as a cpu. how many cuda cores would I need to get the job done in 15 seconds?

15000000000000 cores would get the problem solved in 14.8 seconds
thats 7812500000 GTX 1070's, i guess real time cracking is not a valid option here

then I thought: maybe with a precalculated table or something?

well, a precalculated table would have to hold all the

10^21 options * 21 characters (leave out the 0.) + 10^21 options * 56 bytes (hash) + 10^21 (line feed), no seperator

thats 78000000000 terrabytes of storage...

I guess its just not doable
what you could do is to write down every number for a day and check if theres a pattern, but I doubt it. these systems are made to make cash, not to cash out. 

i would be surprised if the developper had not thought about the option. you can use al sorts of entrophy to get the rng running really random, like the milliseconds until the last user clicked etc. you'll never be able to manipulate it.
SOMEONE REALLY COULD CRACK SHA224
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/...m_the_mine

GUYS I JUST NEED TO DECRYPT A SHA224 HASH WITHOUT ANYTHING ELSE NEED.
I JUST need to find a way how to decrypt a single sha224 hash to the real meaning.

I KNOW IT RUNS RANDOM, BUT 25 SECONDS BEFORE THE ROULETTE PICKS THE COLOR
ITS WRITTEN WHAT IS THE HASH OF SHA224 AND LATER IT SAYS THAT THE HASH IS DECRYPTED AND THE COLOR IS BLACK BECAUSE ITS 0.59 AND ITS BLACK

I KNOW WHAT NUMBER IS WHAT COLOR
I JUST NEED TO DECRYPT SHA224
I ENCRYPTED THAT NUMBER FROM THE ROULETTE AND THE HASH WAS REAL.

SO ITS NOT 100% AUTOMATED, SALTED OR RIGGED. I JUST NEED TO DECRYPT A SHA224 HASH.

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME IT WOULD BE TOTAL WORTH OF SPENDING TIME, THANKS AGAIN.