target specific dictonary
Hello forum,

Since I did never used a password generator in the past, i am concerned how easy an "ennemy" (with the knowledge of my hobbies, names of my family members, and my website), would be able to tailor a target specific wordlist in order to gain permission.

I do know applications such as Wordhound and wyd are made for that purpose. But since there are so few infos/howto's available about them, i am not able to operate the properly (at least WH).

Questions:
- Should applications for the desscribed purpose, support multi-language corpus?
- are - beside Wordhound and wyd - alternatives around?

Thank's a lot for any feedback!

John
(11-08-2016, 07:08 PM)john99 Wrote: Hello forum,

Since I did never used a password generator in the past, i am concerned how easy an "ennemy" (with the knowledge of my hobbies, names of my family members, and my website), would be able to tailor a target specific wordlist in order to gain permission.

I do know applications such as Wordhound and wyd are made for that purpose. But since there are so few infos/howto's available about them, i am not able to operate the properly (at least WH).

Questions:
- Should applications for the desscribed purpose, support multi-language corpus?
- are - beside Wordhound and wyd - alternatives around?

Thank's a lot for any feedback!

John

Hi, my ans 4 the 2 question: the only program of that kind i know was called cupp (common user password profiler): don't know if it is deprecated either if it is a good alternative
There's rare info and rare tools for target specific word generation. Check out prince: https://hashcat.net/events/p14-trondheim...attack.pdf