Hashcat version for NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
Hi all,

I have a desktop with GeForce 8800 GT as stated, running Windows 10. When I try to run the latest hascat, I get an error that I need NVIDIA driver 367.X or later. However the latest for the card is 342.

I tried to download and run the old oclhascat but I get error for missing OpenCL.dll that based on my reading comes with the driver.

I know the card is not the latest but I am assuming that there is a version of hashcat somewhere between the 2.01 and the latest 3.30 that I can use with my setup. Anyone able to help please?

Thank you
Card old as fuck, get a gpu that is not 10 years old.
:-)

got your point, any other tips on how to make the card work please?
First, seriously consider dumping windows.
The real fun happens on 64-bit Linux esp. with The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali).
There's a forum thread where someone gets his GeForce 8400 to work with NVidia driver 340.96, which likely will work with your 8800.
Matched with CUDA version 6.0.37, this should get you pointed in the right direction.
But beware that gcc version and Xorg settings could give you extra bonus heartache.
It all worked for me and my nearly-old-as-dirt GTX-260.

Good luck!
Thanks, I do have The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) on the same box (used for the actual capture) so I will try to find that thread and go from there. Thanks for the tip!