(Noob) Tips for a more efficient command? (Mode 2811)
I am trying to find a password which can only contain lowercase letters, uppercase letters and numbers, and its length can be between 6 and 12 characters. It's a mode 2811 (IPB)

Can somebody help me with an efficient command for this? I have tried this:

Code:
hashcat64.exe -m 2811 -a 3 -w 3 --hex-charset -1 charsets/DES_full.charset -o example.dict example0.hash ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a --increment --increment-min 4 --increment-max 12

However the command above doesn't seem efficient because I am searching for symbols as well (and the password doesn't contain any symbol)

Any advice is welcome
That command is all over the place! "--hex-charset" why? "-1 charsets/DES_full.charset"? You never use the -1 charset. "-o example.dict"? Outputting to a wordlist? "--increment-min 4"???? You just said the password length is between 6 and 12....

Dude.

For the essence of what you're asking, your charset is: -1 ?l?u?d and then use ?1 for your mask: ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

And: --increment --increment-min 6 --increment-max 12
rico, thanks a lot for the advice. Your reply really cleared up a few things in my head. My command looks like this now:

Code:
hashcat64.exe -a 3 -m 2811 -w 3 -i --increment-min=6 --increment-max=12 -1 ?l?u?d "hashfile" ?1?1?1?1?1?1

Also, am I outputting the cracked hashes right? (Nevermind. Noob me has just found out that they are written in a potfile)

Is this ok?
Take a look at the mask in my post again. You also never mentioned what happened when you tried it. You tried it, right?