audio recorder edic-mini Tiny B21
Good morning,
I would like to ask you if do you have any experience with audio recorder  - edic-mini Tiny B21. I have one and it is protect via password and I don’t have the password. I need to gain the audio data.

memory:
Samsung 119 K9GAG08U03 SCB0 7DD064A3C

Number on case - 17920

I have binary copy (in Linux by dd command) 1 GB - but I only see one logical partition - 8 MB with technical documentation and RecManager program... another data are maybe crypted...

I dont know which algorithm is used to protect this data and if it is possible to crack via any program (bruteforce or something else)?

Thank you
if i were u, i would extract the data from the memory chip it self, (if u cant create a program or pay some one to create a program that attack the gui)
2 ways to do it,
desolder the memory chip and :
1, and plug it to an emulator
2, have a donor device and replace the memory chip of the new one to the old.

memory sticks or SDCARD usualy as a controler , and behind it their is the actual memory that store the data.
(03-29-2017, 01:01 PM)kiara Wrote: if i were u, i would extract the data from the memory chip it self, (if u cant create a program or pay some one to create a program that attack the gui)
2 ways to do it,
desolder the memory chip and :
1, and plug it to an emulator
2, have a donor device and replace the memory chip of the new one to the old.

memory sticks or SDCARD usualy as a controler , and behind it their is the actual memory that store the data.

I have binary copy (in Linux by dd command) 1 GB - but I only see one logical partition - 8 MB with technical documentation and RecManager program... another data are maybe crypted...

but I need to gain information from encypted part of copy... any program to decrypt it...