Litecoin Wallet.dat passphrase lost
Tongue 
Hello Guys i remembered yesterday that i have a wallet with 10 litecoins somewhere on my dropbox account.So i installed the litecoin wallet program i managed to load the wallet but i have a big problem,the password isn't working. I remember what the passord is but it doesen't works. I am a newbie with this hashcat and i don't know exactly how can i set to brut force my password. I made a file with some posibilities versions of the password but they are wrong. If somewone could help i will apreciate and i will make a donation if it will work.

Thanks a lot.
use your recovery seed to restore the wallet?
What's with the fluctuation of litecoin wallet threads. No one seems to want to actually LEARN TO USE HASHCAT BY READING THE WIKI. It's like Hey guys! I forgot my password what do I do?  I'm bitter.

Quote:I remember what the passord is but it doesen't works. I am a newbie with this hashcat and i don't know exactly how can i set to brut force my password. I made a file with some posibilities versions of the password but they are wrong.

If your password doesn't work obviously it's not the right password. Litecoin is a very slow hash so unless you have some heavy equipment on your hands you're not going to bruteforce it if there is more than 4 unknown characters is the way I see it.