Devices being skipped
#11
(08-06-2024, 11:34 PM)laminad Wrote: I am running into the same issue with a single GPU running on my local machine in Windows. Here is my hardware, driver, software, and path info. I compiled the main branch git repo using make in cygwin64 and have added path variables. Should I try the beta as well? Or does anyone notice other issues with any of these command outputs?

I was able to get my issue resolved. It turns out that there was a Windows implementation of OpenCL from the Microsoft Store installed on my PC that was conflicting. With Intel CPU OpenCL and Nvidia GPU OpenCL implementations I am now able to see both my devices.

hashcat -I Output:
Code:
PS C:\cygwin64\home\lamin\hashcat> hashcat -I hashcat (v6.2.6) starting in backend information mode CUDA Info: ========== CUDA.Version.: 12.6 Backend Device ID #1 (Alias: #2)   Name...........: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080   Processor(s)...: 76   Clock..........: 2535   Memory.Total...: 16375 MB   Memory.Free....: 15048 MB   Local.Memory...: 99 KB   PCI.Addr.BDFe..: 0000:2b:00.0 OpenCL Info: ============ OpenCL Platform ID #1   Vendor..: NVIDIA Corporation   Name....: NVIDIA CUDA   Version.: OpenCL 3.0 CUDA 12.6.32   Backend Device ID #2 (Alias: #1)     Type...........: GPU     Vendor.ID......: 32     Vendor.........: NVIDIA Corporation     Name...........: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080     Version........: OpenCL 3.0 CUDA     Processor(s)...: 76     Clock..........: 2535     Memory.Total...: 16375 MB (limited to 4093 MB allocatable in one block)     Memory.Free....: 16256 MB     Local.Memory...: 48 KB     OpenCL.Version.: OpenCL C 1.2     Driver.Version.: 560.76     PCI.Addr.BDF...: 2b:00.0 OpenCL Platform ID #2   Vendor..: Intel(R) Corporation   Name....: Intel(R) OpenCL   Version.: OpenCL 2.1 WINDOWS   Backend Device ID #3     Type...........: CPU     Vendor.ID......: 8     Vendor.........: Intel(R) Corporation     Name...........: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor     Version........: OpenCL 2.1 (Build 0)     Processor(s)...: 32     Clock..........: 0     Memory.Total...: 65461 MB (limited to 8182 MB allocatable in one block)     Memory.Free....: 32698 MB     Local.Memory...: 32 KB     OpenCL.Version.: OpenCL C 2.0     Driver.Version.: 2021.11.3.0.17_160000
Reply