wallet.dat problem
Hello. I have a problem with wallet.dat file. I can't send btc from Bitcoin core wallet because I have an error: "some keys decrypt but not all. Your wallet may be corrupt". In this one Bitcoin core wallet there are 3 addresses. Unfortunately I can't recover the private key from Bitcoin core console, i don't have earlier backup, i have just this file that seems to be corrupted. Have someone had that situation and know how to fix that? I know that this topic is not about hashcat, but maybe someone knows a company that fixes corrupted files wallet.dat?
.jpg   error.jpg (Size: 21.59 KB / Downloads: 11)
(11-10-2020, 12:08 PM)szosti94 Wrote: Hello. I have a problem with wallet.dat file. I can't send btc from Bitcoin core wallet because I have an error: "some keys decrypt but not all. Your wallet may be corrupt". In this one Bitcoin core wallet there are 3 addresses. Unfortunately I can't recover the private key from Bitcoin core console, i don't have earlier backup, i have just this file that seems to be corrupted. Have someone had that situation and know how to fix that? I know that this topic is not about hashcat, but maybe someone knows a company that fixes corrupted files wallet.dat?

Hello.

I have the Linux version of Bitcoin Core.

It has ever happened to me to have a corrupt “wallet.dat” file and I have been able to recover it with the “-salvagewallet” command.

In this way: "./bitcoin-qt -salvagewallet"

I wish you luck.
unfortunately, on windows, after entering this command, this pops up: Method not found (code -32601)
You most probably have a forged wallet.