Keyspace List for WPA on Default Routers
(07-16-2017, 12:58 AM)fart-box Wrote: Thank you, Soxrok2212! And you first attempt at 'C' worked perfectly for me the second time around. I'm sure I messed something up on my first attempt.

I've ordered four (hard copy) books on-line which I hope will bring me back up to speed with my programming skills. They should be here in about a week.

While I'm waiting on books, is there anybody out there who could explain what I need to do to get Mrfancypant's NVG589 or NVG599 Python code working? I'm still struggling with both.

Thank you in advance, and sorry to be such a nuisance!

At this time, the code that exists is:

The source for the 589 (written in C).
The source for the 599 (written in Python).

The python code for the 599 is functional, but it is very memory hungry.  One of the workarounds is to give it at least one character on the line that says "candidates=pw_to_candidate_ints" (this is line 24).

Example:
candidates=pw_to_candidate_ints('2')

This will generate all passwords that start with '2'.  If the python for the 599 code was hanging and not executing, I experienced the same behavior and this workaround enabled the generation of the desired passwords.

For the 599 python code, you will have to increment that line, line 24, in order to get the equivalent dictionary file.  You will have to do that 37 times (the characters that can be seen on line 1) in order to get all of the possible passwords.

This will soon become unnecessary.  The C code for the 599 is coming.

If you need more basic assistance, then you should know that a .py file has to be executed like: python nvg599.py

The C code should be compiled with gcc like: gcc nvg589.c -o nvg589.bin

Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread