Keyspace List for WPA on Default Routers
(12-13-2017, 12:28 AM)fart-box Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 09:14 AM)soxrok2212 Wrote: I would need to write a ton of code...

I quit coding long ago but I do have a basic understanding of BASH and, thanks to Mrfancypants, Python as well, so I'll take a closer look at that script you posted. In my opinion, they only left the script in that source code to confuse those of us brave enough to attempt cracking the WPA pass word. If the WPA pass word used the same method, they would have removed that script. And that script works totally differently from the key-gen I wrote. Still, it's worth a closer look.

The closest thing we have to a database is that list Mrfancypants left us. It seems people aren't too keen about sharing their personal stash of  information around here.

[later...]

The script looks pretty simple. I thought it was a BASH script, but it doesn't want to run on my machine. Is it C?

I think if you just make a serial number file and change the character set it should run and produce some kind of a pass word. If the output matches the pass word you supplied, we have our answer. If not, I can tinker with the code a bit to see what I can get.

By the way... Thanks for the new password that came with that post. I forgot to add it to my list.

It is pure bash. The thing is, mrfancypants' code could also generate the vATT network name so they much be somehow related. It probably won't execute because the path to the serial is not available on your system. Try hard coding a serial in. It is just a SHA1 of the serial then it picks characters from the charset base do on the hash.

Messages In This Thread