Keyspace List for WPA on Default Routers
Alrighty.... Let's get back to this 5268ac thingy. I've been collecting more passwords and some interesting statistics show up (see pictures) 
After one letter (going right to left) the odds of getting another letter are about half of getting a number or symbol. 
After 2 letters, the odds of getting another letter are about a third of getting a number or symbol. 

After three letters you'll definitely get a number or a symbol (unless the sequence starts with the very last letter, then you can have 4 letters in a row) 
After a symbol it is also forbidden to get another symbol (letter or number only) So a lot of weird statistics going on!

Most of this has been described up thread, so nothing really new, but I'm practically starting over with the analysis.
Based on Farts comments, I'm probably chasing my tail (red herring) and all this falls out automatically when I finally get the correct multiplier. But haven't had any luck with that yet. But I finally have more time, so may be I can get it this summer.

[Image: w0QENdz.jpg]
[Image: lCwB2Fz.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keyspace List for WPA on Default Routers - by drsnooker - 06-09-2021, 04:14 AM