Which mask ?
Dear friends from Hashcat Forum , 
Am kind of a noob, still …, and looking for a mask where I know 1st char uppercase , 2-3-4 are lowercase and the rest is mix of numbers and special character’s ….
I know there is a way to not use ?a which would take longer ofcourse ….
Greetings earthlings and thanks a Mil , Robbie!
https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=mask_attack
Do you mean this one : ?s = «space»!"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~ ?
because I don’t see the mask for only digits and special chars … thanks for the help anyway

My mask should be something like ?u?l?l?l and than digits and special chars but don’t wanna use ?a cause it will include ?u?l?s?d and that would take longer , so not ?a but ?only digits and special chars …
(06-17-2023, 04:23 PM)RobbieRich Wrote: Do you mean this one : ?s = «space»!"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~  ?
because I don’t see the mask for only digits and special chars … thanks for the help anyway

My mask should be something like ?u?l?l?l and than digits and special chars but don’t wanna use ?a cause it will include ?u?l?s?d and that would take longer , so not ?a but ?only digits and special chars …

-1 ?d?s ?u?l?l?l?1?1?1?1?1?1 -i --increment-min=5
Thanks ! 

b8vr dateline='[url=tel:1687076952' Wrote: 1687076952[/url]']
[quote="RobbieRich" pid='58424' dateline='1687011798']
Do you mean this one : ?s = «space»!"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~  ?

-1 ?d?s ?u?l?l?l?1?1?1?1?1?1 -i --increment-min=5
Why did you include increment ?