New ocl-lite new command line can give anyone example ?
Maybe before post will be good to check that calc faster or not becosue if not then is useless for sl3.
(07-04-2012, 04:57 PM)wgmmmx Wrote: He got this file from my freind I ask him today to send to you and he write me that he send already.
This file is from MSM cloud from winiu@gsmcenter.pl person.

(07-08-2012, 01:38 AM)wgmmmx Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 12:48 AM).::Rizwan::. Wrote: i can also test it, you can send to me too.

Do you send any results to atom to ask for file ?
In results that got atom my is 3000 and from you how much get ?

In MSM Cloud my result nearly 8000pcs, its bad when Martech team sent customers files without permisson!

I have 1217 results on old system, if anyone need can get from here

http://174.120.45.19/bfserver_hoang/view/
Thanks, tomorrow will filter and will combine with my other results. If you will want to try that small list, just let me know.

--------------------
ok, can't wait till tomorrow, here are 3,2K results in stats file. Use --markov-hcstat sl3.hcstat or rename extracted file to hashcat.hcstat and put to same dir as *lite.

thanks M@LIK for help with sed, really appreciate.

Attached Files
.zip   sl3.hcstat.zip (Size: 59.64 KB / Downloads: 47)
(07-08-2012, 06:32 PM)KT819GM Wrote: Thanks, tomorrow will filter and will combine with my other results. If you will want to try that small list, just let me know.

--------------------
ok, can't wait till tomorrow, here are 3,2K results in stats file. Use --markov-hcstat sl3.hcstat or rename extracted file to hashcat.hcstat and put to same dir as *lite.

I want to test it but tell me please what changes I have to make in the let's say the classic command!

Thanks!
(07-09-2012, 01:40 AM)unlockflash Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 06:32 PM)KT819GM Wrote: Thanks, tomorrow will filter and will combine with my other results. If you will want to try that small list, just let me know.

--------------------

I want to test it but tell me please what changes I have to make in the let's say the classic command!

Thanks!

Nothing change just need use statistic file and normal command line is the same just diffrence is in distribute computing and watch-dog temp control.
(07-09-2012, 11:09 AM)wgmmmx Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 01:40 AM)unlockflash Wrote:

--------------------

Thanks!

Nothing change just need use statistic file and normal command line is the same just diffrence is in distribute computing and watch-dog temp control.

how can we make statistic file?
see here: https://hashcat.net/wiki/hashcat_utils#hcstatgen
@ KT819GM
(07-08-2012, 12:06 PM)KT819GM Wrote: If I will get big list will make asap hcstat and will post on gsmhosting.

Did you made the list?
☫