SL3, they did it again
(01-02-2013, 11:24 PM)Toil Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 06:22 PM)tiri Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 03:48 PM)ati6990 Wrote: @Arrow all of you sl3 guys are part of it , you earn or safe money and give a shit for project hashcat... very lame...

@christox @@"i won t use the cracked version bcs i respect the autors work" -- you are such a damn lyahhhrr shame on you sl3 bob.

@mobile_spot you are a part of the board , now you are a part of the solved problem , all is ok now.no more problems.

@@"U are Giving Punishment to those who doesnt know anything" yeah normal sl3 guys only know how to copy n paste commands and how to click some icons , right... you realy know nothing about anything dude.
" I am Arun,, i dont hav any other source of income exept sl3.." hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way, we know you visit special school and failed.

''hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way''

for what purpose you use atom's software??? for a legal one?? or you are just a tester....Smile

too much frustration........

(01-02-2013, 10:19 PM)tiri Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 08:33 PM)ati6990 Wrote: Yes, too much frustrations from all dah sl3 guys crying now very loud....
now they cant ask all the time:"hilp hu da crak sl3 wit hakat"

my ''boy''... nobody crying... is clear that you are ONLY a tester...

we can continue to use version 0.9 ,or we can use last version (like sha1)...

understand???? i don't think so... Smile)
so we are not desperate becose there are no more ''sl3'' suport...
is atom decision and i will respect it!!

but you.... who are you?????

(01-02-2013, 06:22 PM)tiri Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 03:48 PM)ati6990 Wrote: @Arrow all of you sl3 guys are part of it , you earn or safe money and give a shit for project hashcat... very lame...

@christox @@"i won t use the cracked version bcs i respect the autors work" -- you are such a damn lyahhhrr shame on you sl3 bob.

@mobile_spot you are a part of the board , now you are a part of the solved problem , all is ok now.no more problems.

@@"U are Giving Punishment to those who doesnt know anything" yeah normal sl3 guys only know how to copy n paste commands and how to click some icons , right... you realy know nothing about anything dude.
" I am Arun,, i dont hav any other source of income exept sl3.." hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way, we know you visit special school and failed.

''hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way''

for what purpose you use atom's software??? for a legal one?? or you are just a tester....Smile

too much frustration........

(01-02-2013, 11:12 PM)tiri Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 10:34 PM)gat3way Wrote: Good luck using -m 100 for sl3 Smile

Great you showed your true face also mr humble contributor - a good example of the sl3 horde mentality Smile

thx...Smile

but.. sl3 is not a mentality.. is a busines...

i invest a lot of money in my server,and I would be happy invested in atom's software. I always said we should pay for that software , but i can't find a donate or pay button.....

anyway.... thank you Atom for your great work......
I'm sorry you're disappointed
Shut The Fuck Up.
[Image: 1063867_o.gif]

+1 to Atom for this update.
And +1 for his reasonings for it.

sl3-fags, I got a question: Are you mad? Can't make free(lol) money from others hard work, and then you pass it as your own work?
oh no!

MY GOD you're so ugly...... so FAT....Smile)

i'm not mad you idiot... i repeat.. we can still use atom's software ...
we can still use vers. 0.9 without that pach... (modify computer time)
and we not make free money (i have 400 video cards) ,i just not understand why you guys(not Atom) are so frustrated????
@tiri
leave him alone , it`s not worthing
to much testosteron.
I think i`m starting to be ashame with this comunity.
GoodBye!
I am new here, but will give some thoughts of mine. First of all, I never gave this much thought. So here is my story: few months back I decided to add Nokia unlocking to my bussines. So I ask around, read a little bit on hardware needed and go buy it. Let me just explain, I am one of those guys who is always money driven (and I don't mean this in a way that I would do anything), but simply its a money driven world, and thats all. Hardware wasnt hard for me since I own a computer and cell phone shop&service for years now. I was never into software too much, because where I live, people cant live from that. But one thing I always did, when I need some software that is good for bussines I always paid for it. So when the hardware was here, I ask a friend of mine for software, and he says he bought it from a local guy. So I ring up the guy, he says his price, sends me the software, I installed the server, the clients and it worked. It was cheap for my taste, since its a software that will make you money but it worked. I have always seen hashcat running on client, but didnt give it much thought, because it was installed with other things in package. Now when it stopped working at new years eve, I gave it a little more reading and found out this.

As much as I am money driven I don't like the idea of stealing someones property, simply is not right. So I think whether Mr. Atom continues to work on this or not, he should setup a paypal or a bitcoin address for donations at least, because we owe him very much. If people donated 1% of what they make from unlocking phones with SL3 he would be good for life ...
Why arguing ?

Behind all the comedy, nothing even really Happened !

All that that is about, SHOULD just happen this way :

Nokia calculation service wont go faster no more from now on and this is all !

Keep doing fine and Happy 2013 to all Wink

BR
Max_B
Mah,
still can't get this argue why it is going on.
Atom is right to be pest off and as well, for his software, the SL3 was a nosense any more both cos the SL3 unlock via Bruteforce is close to die and the evolution of the software was less fit for the SL3.
At the end the SL3 market is almost dead, thanks expecially to all the idiots who been selling the BF at prices almost close to the electric cost so no profit left to invest on new hardware or to pay for replacement cards.
Personally I pretty enjoyed the 1st part of the SL3 BF development but, afterward, it did became, as other users here said, a business where whoever had some spare money to invest on cards and hardware went in.
Now, please, the SL3 users should leave this forum alone: as Atom said stick on the v 0.9 and keep going up to the obsolescence of the hardware. For sure will run out the mobiles to unlock before the cards around obsolescence.
The only one who will cry in all of this will be the ATI productors as the serie V8xxx won't be sold as expected (70% of the sold was for SL3 servers)
Renew my Apologies to Atom

BR

Alex
Be careful what you wish for, but, you wished for.

Thx for HC Atom.
Hi Atom, respect for your work.

why you can't do software and sell for money, like martech or
sl3net.
for one year licence i pay 20-30euro for 1 pc, i have 7pcs.

i will happy to pay you for software.
do the software is your work and you can make money from it.
this is more ok than be mad for sl3 unlockers.

if you sell 10 000 licence per year is your money.

don't be fool be smart all the way.

again respect!
You guys are all missing the fundamental point. Atom brought you this software for free. There was ZERO cost to you. The only thing that he asked was that you respect the rules. Those rules were listed in the EULA which I would be willing to bet one out of every 20 took the time to read.

Hashcat has never been, and will never be a for profit project. No donations, no special circumstances.

Your community has a track record of taking advantage of this privilege, and now that privilege is revoked. Our community has the decency to respect the wishes of the author, hence you are the only ones getting punished. The good news is that it's not the end of the world for you. You will (though you shouldn't) continue to use the "cracked" (over glorifying a hex edited binary) version until your cards die. The project will move on just fine without you.

I have said from the beginning your group was like cancer in our community. The ironic thing is, you were the chemo.
almost every one make money with oclhash, i will not bruteforce password for free, because i pay electricity.

if you invest 6000e in gpus you will bruteforce for free? i don't think so.
look at peoples who ask money for bruteforce md5 or anothers kind of hash
you are blind.

you are upset because sl3 have many users.

if you don't wanna make software give source one who trust and make software for you.
almost every one wanna make money easy way.
(01-03-2013, 01:17 PM)usernome Wrote: almost every one make money with oclhash, i will not bruteforce password for free, because i pay electricity.

if you invest 6000e in gpus you will bruteforce for free? i don't think so.
look at peoples who ask money for bruteforce md5 or anothers kind of hash
you are blind.

you are upset because sl3 have many users.

if you don't wanna make software give source one who trust and make software for you.
almost every one wanna make money easy way.

Your cancerous community makes up a small fraction of people who use hashcat. It was not made for you, it was made for security professionals. Last I checked, sl3 had nothing to do with security.