SL3, they did it again
@atom

I won't lie, I'm not glad to read this. But hey, after all... It's your software, your work. Your call.

Anyway, thanks a lot for all your effort and I hope you keep working on the password recovery bringing more great things to all users.

And I agree with you. In the mobile scene there are a bunch of thieves and dishonest people. We all know that.

Keep up the good work!
So long mr Bph&co dont have the nuts for a statement/comment , so he give a shit for all sl3 users , time to close the tread and close sl3 user problems.
[Image: 1357237712572.gif]
SL3...

[Image: bender-bite-ass.jpg]
(01-03-2013, 06:55 PM)U_nix Wrote: Looks like they deleted the cracked version:
http://www.genieprojects.co.uk/files/has...9_2013.zip
http://www.genieprojects.co.uk/files/

But:
http://www.genieprojects.co.uk/?module=b...k=kop1.php

Ooooohhhh.... this is really really low... they will try to make more credits by selling others work...
This is more hypocrite than "new year case".

By the way, I could not find any reason not to release archived versions without time check. Like 0.06 etc... directly from Atom, why not. Ppl should recall on some old versions and try them out to figure improvements on new ones. BUT IT SHOULD BE DONE BY ATOM, yes... not some other guy...

I really feel sorry of this case 'cause now hashcat is getting more and more features than ever before, multiGPU multiCPU different cards mixed... It grows soooo goooood.
(01-03-2013, 03:04 PM)radix Wrote: go fuck yourself.

I really think this sums everything up.
The hashcat forum has always been an enjoyable, interesting and educational sanctuary to retreat to for me. Many other hash cracking, security and pen testing sites on the internet are littered with unproductive rants and flaming sessions.

I don't truly understand what has gone on here but it seems to be that someone has taken atom's free program and repackaged it and sold it on. Clearly that person is a fraudster, but what I really don't understand is why our forum is descending into threads such as this.

The genuine hashcat community should accept there are bad people in the world and also back atom's method of preventing them from exploiting oclHashcat-lite by removing SL3 support. The new members joining up to complain should really direct their anger towards whoever it was who actually ruined the party for everyone, the chap who repackaged and sold hashcat !

Come on guys, please don't allow this fraudster to damage more than oclHashcat-lite by dragging our forum down with it.

atom, I am sorry for what has happened to oclHashcat-lite, please don't let this fraudster spoil your enjoyment of programming and sharing your work with the genuine users and supporters who are very grateful to you.
@Hash-IT
Very well said indeed.
☫
Soo you ask why are so many ppl angry about sl3 bit**es ?
cauz they act all the same

[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> sl3 droped?
[13:10] <@atom> yes
[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> so, I need SL3.
[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> how to enable 0.10.
[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> ?
[13:10] <@atom> then you're lost
[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> so, really dumb software.
[13:11] <rurapenthe> ooh. mufasa!
[13:11] <ThiagoCMC> where is the crack?
[13:12] <@atom> so you dont care about autors wish
[13:12] <@atom> and want to continue using it with a crack ?
[13:14] <lam0re> haha, now i understand why you dropped the support for it, atom Big Grin
[13:14] <ThiagoCMC> this sucks.
[13:14] * ThiagoCMC (~ThiagoCMC@cl-1015.udi-01.br.sixxs.net) Quit (Quit: Leaving)

never again ask for sl3 support dudes....
(01-09-2013, 02:21 PM)ati6990 Wrote: Soo you ask why are so many ppl angry about sl3 bit**es ?

[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> sl3 droped?
[13:10] <@atom> yes
[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> so, I need SL3.
[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> how to enable 0.10.
[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> ?
[13:10] <@atom> then you're lost
[13:10] <ThiagoCMC> so, really dumb software.
[13:11] <rurapenthe> ooh. mufasa!
[13:11] <ThiagoCMC> where is the crack?
[13:12] <@atom> so you dont care about autors wish
[13:12] <@atom> and want to continue using it with a crack ?
[13:14] <lam0re> haha, now i understand why you dropped the support for it, atom Big Grin
[13:14] <ThiagoCMC> this sucks.
[13:14] * ThiagoCMC (~ThiagoCMC@cl-1015.udi-01.br.sixxs.net) Quit (Quit: Leaving)

I feel terrible about what I just said on the IRC channel.

But, why install a timebomb on oclhashcat-lite? Wants do drop SL3 support, fine, but a timebomb? Come on!!

The author thinks that a lots of people don't care about his works but, he also doesn't care about the others that is already using this on a daily basis and can't do it anymore... Because of what?

I think that lots of people use SL3 crack in their jobs, as I do. This is the milk of my kids!

I never asked anything on the foruns, or IRC, before this... So, it was a surprise that this timebomb hit me.

I never sold anything, I never cracked oclhash-cat and I'll do not use a cracked version.

Please, I'm sorry for saying that. I do NOT support this for real. Forgive me.

Without further ado,
Thiago
(01-09-2013, 02:21 PM)ati6990 Wrote: Soo you ask why are so many ppl angry about sl3 bit**es ?

Congratulations on firing this thread up again, you are doing exactly what they want by feeding the trolls.

Take you anger out on the frauster and his forum. This thread has some educated people involved in it who should really know better. Just rise above their detrogetory comments and ignore them.

The SL3 comunity have enjoyed a free ride thanks to atom's work and that ride is now over. They should just man up to that fact and accept it. If they want revenge then I suggest they go looking for the fraudster who spoiled the party for them.

Thread should be locked really. Sad