oclHashcat-lite not working, oclHashcat-plus is
#1
Hello Everybody,

I don't get oclHashcat-lite working:

Code:
user@Rig1:~/hashcat/oclHashcat-lite-0.15$ ./oclExample.sh oclHashcat-lite v0.15 by atom starting... Password lengths: 1 - 54 Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 80c Device #1: Tahiti, 2048MB, 925Mhz, 32MCU Device #2: Tahiti, 2048MB, 950Mhz, 32MCU STOP! Unsupported or bad installed GPU driver version detected! You need -exactly- Catalyst v13.1 for very good reasons You can use --force to override this but do not post error reports if you do so

However oclHashcat-plus is working just fine:

Code:
Session.Name...: oclHashcat-plus Status.........: Running Input.Mode.....: Mask (?1?2?2?2?2?2) [6] Hash.Target....: $1$XXXX Hash.Type......: md5crypt, MD5(Unix), FreeBSD MD5, Cisco-IOS MD5 Time.Started...: Fri Oct 4 19:11:42 2013 (3 mins, 28 secs) Time.Estimated.: Fri Oct 4 19:20:59 2013 (5 mins, 31 secs) Speed.GPU.#1...: 3432.2 kH/s Speed.GPU.#2...: 3523.7 kH/s Speed.GPU.#*...: 6955.9 kH/s Recovered......: 0/1 (0.00%) Digests, 0/1 (0.00%) Salts Progress.......: 1446067712/3748902912 (38.57%) Rejected.......: 0/1446067712 (0.00%) HWMon.GPU.#1...: 97% Util, 70c Temp, 67% Fan HWMon.GPU.#2...: 97% Util, 66c Temp, 62% Fan [s]tatus [p]ause [r]esume [b]ypass [q]uit =>

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you.
#2
What version of catalyst are you running?

Did you try adding --force to your command line as per the error message?
#3
Ah, now I get it - the versions of catalyst required by oclHashcat-lite and aclHashcat-plus are different!

I guess that has good reasons? Anyhow from a user perspective it's a big hassle.
#4
(10-05-2013, 04:19 AM)ShaDog Wrote: Ah, now I get it - the versions of catalyst required by oclHashcat-lite and aclHashcat-plus are different!

I guess that has good reasons? Anyhow from a user perspective it's a big hassle.

Yeah that's the reason.

oclHashcat-plus and oclHashcat-lite will fusion with next version, so that will be no more isssue.