PrinceProcessor now open source
I've decided to open source princeprocessor. License is MIT. Other projects may follow

https://github.com/jsteube/princeprocessor/
That's very kind of you atom, thank you Smile
Thanks, that saved us a lot of work for John the Ripper.

Are you planning on implementing it on GPU for oclHashcat? I don't expect you to open source *that*, I'm just curious how hard it would be to implement and how efficient it could be.
Currently I have no plans to add it to oclHashcat as it requires GMP and there's no GMP on GPU (for fast hashes). It should be easy to use for slow hashes though.
released v0.17

@ magnum: there's a lot of code changed with v0.17
Great job, Atom!
I think expediently to add in princeprocessor restriction on max count of chains in the password as param.
For example 4-5 for common password (like this : preffix1-preffix2-word-suffix1-suffix2, preffix-word1-delimiter-word2-suffix)
and 6-7 for extreme password.
May be less RAM will need for calc distribution.
(01-13-2015, 08:19 PM)passlab Wrote: Great job, Atom!
I think expediently to add in princeprocessor restriction on max count of chains in the password as param.
For example 4-5 for common password (like this : preffix1-preffix2-word-suffix1-suffix2, preffix-word1-delimiter-word2-suffix)
and 6-7 for extreme password.
May be less RAM will need for calc distribution.

There is one Smile --elem-cnt-min and --elem-cnt-max

You have latest version?
--pw-max reduced from 24 to 16 length. was that to help reduce RAM consumption?
yes it increases startup time because of reduced ram consumption. you can however increase it in the source again if you want and recompile
What do you think about restrictions on elements sizes (for example elem-size-min=2 or 3 for maximize distance between PRINCE and BrootForce) and what does it matter count of dups in wordlist ?