Hashcat wont start cracking [noob]
hello everyone,
im new to hashcat and ive run into a problem whenever i try to start cracking with hashcat it just doesnt want to start
Greetings,
PARAY33T

Attached Files
.png   cmd_output.PNG (Size: 4.58 KB / Downloads: 53)
Looks like something with your opencl drivers is horribly broken.
(07-19-2018, 03:12 PM)undeath Wrote: Looks like something with your opencl drivers is horribly broken.
Any idea how i can fix this?
Hi,

Maybe the explanations in the FAQ can help you :
https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=fre..._the_gpu_s
Be more specific. Did the program not start? You need to run the program by starting it on terminal/cmd not by clicking on it's icon. If the cracking didn't start, there should have been some kind of error message. Post the error message so that others would know your exact problem.
(07-24-2018, 01:51 PM)cesalbaral Wrote: Be more specific. Did the program not start? You need to run the program by starting it on terminal/cmd not by clicking on it's icon. If the cracking didn't start, there should have been some kind of error message. Post the error message so that others would know your exact problem.

All this info is in the attached sreenshot
Please try what Nay said.
Im having the same problem.. I just installed the latest drivers (398.82) and I have a 1070.

Any idea why can this be?
I have a same problem but 2500 hash not 0 hash.  I have Radeon R9 380 and latest drivers (18.7.1) with clean install.

Update: Reverted driver 17.11.4 and is working now.