Which Graphic Card is better
I live in entirely not advanced ? country and when I want to make a hashing rig and there is not a lot of gpu choices 

So I have two options and I can't find anything to help me stat one of the graphic card (Option 2) so I can't make my mind and I don't know how to decide which is better through it's specification

Option 1:
2x Gainward GeForce GTX 750 Ti 1 Gb GDDR5

Processor Core = 640 cores
Base Clock = 1020MHz
Boost Clock = 1085MHz
Memory Clock = 2700MHz
Memory Size = 1024MB
Memory Bandwidth = 86.4(GB/Sec.)
Memory Type = 128bGDDR5

Total processor cores = 1280 core (640*2)
Total memory size = 2 Gb GDDR5 (1*2)

Remember I will buy two of those !

--------------

Option 2:
1x Gainward GeForce GTX 670 Phantom 2 Gb GDDR5

Processor Core = 1344 cores
Base Clock = 1006MHz
Boost Clock = 1084MHz
Memory Clock = 3054MHz
Memory Size = 2048MB
Memory Bandwidth = 195.5(GB/Sec.)
** Memory Type = 256bGDDR5

this option is bit more cheaper than option 1 but I need to know if it is any faster than option 1 and Why

and I would like you to know that I don't have except these choices
these cards are really really old..
why not trying to search for shipping like amazon or second hand cards?

what are the prices for each of them (u did not mention that)
The 670 is based on the Kepler architecture. The 750 Ti is based on Maxwell. The Maxwell architecture is much better for hashcat. Even just one 750 Ti would be better than a 670. And 2 750s would be even better. Smile

My 750 Ti benchmarks MD5 at 3345.1 MH/s. I do not have access to 670 benchmark data. [Edited to add:] So it would be a good idea to get some real benchmarks first, especially considering the difference in cores, etc.
~
(10-04-2016, 01:29 AM)kiara Wrote: these cards are really really old..
why not trying to search for shipping like amazon or second hand cards?

what are the prices for each of them (u did not mention that)

As I said my country actually is at the verge of falling into a steep hole so most of the foreign transaction to online website by US dollars is not permitted and you can't buy in any other currency so I am pretty much stuck with what I have and the newer model cost a-lot more than there original pricing

The GTX 750 Ti cost about 120$ each from my currency, and the GTX 670 Phantom cost about 200$ - 210$
(10-04-2016, 05:33 AM)royce Wrote: The 670 is based on the Kepler architecture. The 750 Ti is based on Maxwell. The Maxwell architecture is much better for hashcat. Even just one 750 Ti would be better than a 670. And 2 750s would be even better. Smile

My 750 Ti benchmarks MD5 at 3345.1 MH/s. I do not have access to 670 benchmark data. [Edited to add:] So it would be a good idea to get some real benchmarks first, especially considering the difference in cores, etc.

Thank you for your help but I want to ask so in the future if I want to upgrade my rig I won't always look for help online, so what other specification would I consider in mind to know which graphic card is better and how determine that this gpu architecture is better than the other, thing like that ..

And Thanks once again for your help.
(10-04-2016, 05:32 PM)noone123 Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 05:33 AM)royce Wrote: The 670 is based on the Kepler architecture. The 750 Ti is based on Maxwell. The Maxwell architecture is much better for hashcat. Even just one 750 Ti would be better than a 670. And 2 750s would be even better. Smile

Thank you for your help but I want to ask so in the future if I want to upgrade my rig I won't always look for help online, so what other specification would I consider in mind to know which graphic card is better and how determine that this gpu architecture is better than the other, thing like that ..

listen u must find a way...
this price are not real for such old gpus..
try to find some one that comming back from the US or a country which he can bring u back the card
this is a 1060 gtx https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Supp...s=1060+gtx for 203$
and this is a rx 470 https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RADEON-470-GA...amd+rx+470 or https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-STRIX-Radeon...amd+rx+470

even tho they are not reffernce cards they will do alot better then the card that u provided..

try to use vpn or tor or proxies and prepaid credit cards.. their is away for everything , depend how much u want it Smile
(10-04-2016, 06:47 PM)kiara Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 05:32 PM)noone123 Wrote:

listen u must find a way...
this price are not real for such old gpus..
try to find some one that comming back from the US or a country which he can bring u back the card
this is a 1060 gtx https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Supp...s=1060+gtx for 203$
and this is a rx 470 https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RADEON-470-GA...amd+rx+470 or https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-STRIX-Radeon...amd+rx+470

even tho they are not reffernce cards they will do alot better then the card that u provided..

try to use vpn or tor or proxies and prepaid credit cards.. their is away for everything , depend how much u want it Smile

Thank you ..

I will try as you mentioned .