SL3, they did it again
Question 
(01-02-2013, 12:36 PM)undeath Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 10:47 PM)moujik Wrote: Just release the Hashcat sources under GPL, remove binaries from site, and...
Let those lamerz compile it on their own Big Grin

someone would compile it and sell the binary

No software is safe from piracy & nobody is safe from fraud.
Anyway, in case of GPL, distribution of binaries without sources will be a violation of the license.
You can also remove Windows support: releasing Hashcat as a Linux source code package will make it much more difficult for lamers to use it;
immediate forum ban for starting stupid threads will also be of great help Big Grin

BTW, really, why there's no ads & donation buttons on the site? Smile
(01-02-2013, 06:09 PM)tiri Wrote: @ atom

I understand your dissatisfaction, but think in our (SL3 users), if I can continue to use your software, everything was ok, but our servers were stopped 01/01/2013 ...
why not sell SL3 version? sells for $ 500 / user or cheaper for each computer ....
I agree to pay, and I am convinced that those who use SL3 will pay ...
that way everyone would benefit ...
I gratefuly invest in this project.
(01-02-2013, 03:48 PM)ati6990 Wrote: @Arrow all of you sl3 guys are part of it , you earn or safe money and give a shit for project hashcat... very lame...

@christox @@"i won t use the cracked version bcs i respect the autors work" -- you are such a damn lyahhhrr shame on you sl3 bob.

@mobile_spot you are a part of the board , now you are a part of the solved problem , all is ok now.no more problems.

@@"U are Giving Punishment to those who doesnt know anything" yeah normal sl3 guys only know how to copy n paste commands and how to click some icons , right... you realy know nothing about anything dude.
" I am Arun,, i dont hav any other source of income exept sl3.." hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way, we know you visit special school and failed.

''hahaha go to highschool and make money the legal way''

for what purpose you use atom's software??? for a legal one?? or you are just a tester....Smile

too much frustration........
Yes, too much frustrations from all dah sl3 guys crying now very loud....
now they cant ask all the time:"hilp hu da crak sl3 wit hakat"
@6990
Man... I just put out my opinion. You are calling me lame and whatever... I am sorry but I REALLY don't give a sh*t about you. You are sidefect of this story. You can eat your balls of anger or joy because of this situation I simply DON'T CARE! There are always someone to yell and cum in pants when see someone sorrow. You know word for them.

My post was dtribute to Atom.
I respect his work and his effort, I respect his decision on removing SL3. I am not crying, dying, flying... anything of that. Still he is doing and will be doing GREAT HARD WORK. Like no one else. I respect that.
Keep the project, keep faith, go further! (not asking to continue SL3 support, this was a general wish).
I have heared about SL3 in mid 2012. And since then I could try to understand how BIG and GENEROUS person like Atom can be, not to make fortune of his hacking knowledge on SL3 systems and other mobile money makers. Atom, you are the Man.

Removing SL3 from hashcat will bring up to scene some other names and coders. This is opportunity for them. Like SL3 did a enormous popularity on the net and mobile scene. Many of ppl on this forum came directly from GSM scene. I am not one of them, my chance was in bitcoin miming, and I did it well. Now... hard times for everybody.

Anyway... Go on Atom. Keep good. Less stress and happy New Year.
There are ppl that are SL3 bruteforces, but still understand you and respect you, beside of this situation.
(01-02-2013, 08:56 PM)Arrow Wrote: My post was dtribute to Atom.
I respect his work and his effort, I respect his decision on removing SL3. I am not crying, dying, flying... anything of that. Still he is doing and will be doing GREAT HARD WORK. Like no one else. I respect that.
Keep the project, keep faith, go further! (not asking to continue SL3 support, this was a general wish).

Removing SL3 from hashcat will bring up to scene some other names and coders. This is opportunity for them. Like SL3 did a enormous popularity on the net and mobile scene. Many of ppl on this forum came directly from GSM scene. I am not one of them, my chance was in bitcoin miming, and I did it well. Now... hard times for everybody.

Anyway... Go on Atom. Keep good. Less stress and happy New Year.
There are ppl that are SL3 bruteforces, but still understand you and respect you, beside of this situation.

good words
Over the time I've been involved in coding both bitcoin mining software and partially sl3 unlocking one. I found out those two communities (are/have become) utterly disrespectful, driven by pure greed, just leeching paranoid parasites. Yes, there are exceptions to the general rule, but that is where it is all generally headed towards. That's also the result of having economic benefits for doing something virtually any idiot can do. I am sure no sane gpu hashcracking coder would ever again code anything related to sl3, doesn't matter if it's free or paid, noone wants to get leeched by a retard that apparently even gets the credit for doing that (and that happened repeatedly in the past). And while bitcoin as a concept makes a point, sl3 is utterly worthless, overwhelmed by backstabbing retards that do nothing different as compared to all those I_inherited_20_million_from_my_dictator_relatives_give_me_your_credit_card_so_that_I_can_launder_those scammers.

Just go kill yourselves.
well stated, gat3way
(01-02-2013, 02:38 PM)mobile_spot Wrote: Mr Atom....
Plzzzzz U are Thinking All that matter as wrong way...
Only One person made patch & post,,, What was our Fault ?
If a person post,,, no body knows that " that was made by Atom or someone else,, they just download & start sl3 again... it is normal,, but i know how its feel to the person who is owner of that soft.

One Person made mistake & U are Giving Punishment to those who doesnt know anything,
Think again,,,
I am Arun,, i dont hav any other source of income exept sl3..
i am earning just coz of u. "Atom". all credits gone to u,
how does ur post feel to me, u cant think,,
Plz think again,, Dont feel bad, only patcher can understand wht he had done,, others doesnt know anything.
& I want to salute u for ur great oclhashcat-lite .,. u are really a Great Man.

should probably start looking for another job
(01-02-2013, 08:33 PM)ati6990 Wrote: Yes, too much frustrations from all dah sl3 guys crying now very loud....
now they cant ask all the time:"hilp hu da crak sl3 wit hakat"

my ''boy''... nobody crying... is clear that you are ONLY a tester...

we can continue to use version 0.9 ,or we can use last version (like sha1)...

understand???? i don't think so... Smile)
so we are not desperate becose there are no more ''sl3'' suport...
is atom decision and i will respect it!!

but you.... who are you?????