kernel security check failure
Bug 
Whenever i am trying to use any function of "cudaHashcat-2.01" my Windows 10 with Nvidia Gforce 920M , i get BSOD "KERNEL_SECUIRTY_CHECK_FAIURE" , what should i do now? 

[Image: How-to-fix-%E2%80%9CKernel-Security-Chec...ows-10.png]
This doesn't seem have anything (not even the most remotely) to do with oclHashcat.

The error message implies (according to my fast research) that your system has some serious problems, either with RAM (main memory) or the disk / file system.

Maybe this only happens for you with oclHashcat/cudaHashcat because you are not running any other program that needs those resources in this particular manner, but at the end this is not a problem of oclHashcat/cudaHashcat, but your OS/disk/RAM/faulty drivers etc.

Just look it up online and you will find dozens of threads,tutorials,blogs that explain what the error message means, how to troubleshoot it etc
BSOD sure have become fashionable.
(01-20-2016, 12:49 PM)philsmd Wrote: This doesn't seem have anything (not even the most remotely) to do with oclHashcat.

The error message implies (according to my fast research) that your system has some serious problems, either with RAM (main memory) or the disk / file system.

Maybe this only happens for you with oclHashcat/cudaHashcat because you are not running any other program that needs those resources in this particular manner, but at the end this is not a problem of oclHashcat/cudaHashcat, but your OS/disk/RAM/faulty drivers etc.

Just look it up online and you will find dozens of threads,tutorials,blogs that explain what the error message means, how to troubleshoot it etc

Thanks for the reply, but i suspect that hashcat is using the GPU in unpreferred way triggering a Security Error. I used many High-end GPU programs, as well as benchmark without any problems... Only hashcat cause Security error , maybe its becuase it used more memory than alloted etc... Any Ideas?
have you checked your RAM with memtest86+?
I am getting the exact same error on my laptop with a GT 840m.

I'm guessing it might have something to do with the nVidia Optimus technology that runs both the Intel integrated for low power GPU work and the dedicated nVidia card for high power GPU work. Maybe there is some kind of issue with the Optimus hand off with hashcat?
i had the same issue with my gtx 970M on my laptop.

u should post ur mini dump here to see if their is anything related to what we all had.
same problem with me too
need some solution
same here, with an MSI GE72 gtx 970m
(06-08-2016, 01:50 PM)kiara Wrote: same here,  with an MSI GE72 gtx 970m

here the fix which works for me
http://www.deskdecode.com/kernel-securit...x00000139/
maybe you can also try kiara