LINE/ENCODING ERROR
PROBLEM SOLVED SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING BAD WITH HASHCAT RECOGONIZING THE FILE, CAUSE I TRY WITH ANOTHER FILE WITH THE SAME HASH AND IT WORKS. IT DESHASES 7% IN 15H BUT ANYWAY WORKS
COMMAND :

hashcat.exe -m 2711 -a 0 here hash directory here wordlist directory --force --username

The same adapted to windows hash and still the same error

When i sue -m 2611 these error:

Code:
Hashfile '/se/gw/Pwd/Hashed/hash/Userhashsalt.txt ' on line 157654 (*empty*):[b][u][i] Line-length exception[/i][/u][/b]

And these if 2711

Code:
Hashfile '/se/gw/Pwd/Hashed/hash/25hash.txt' on line 8147 (*empty*): [b][i][u]Hash-encoding exception[/u][/i][/b]

I try to check if hashcat detect hashed and it does out off 3milion lines it detects 2.2milion hashes .

But im not able to crack anything. Im doind something bad? Really i just maybe ask a lot but really i dont know what im doing wrong. If someone can point me in the good direction i would be really greated.

I try to change to unicode or utf-8 nothing worked.

What i will try waiting to someones reply:
1) Put OpenCL ( i dont have but even if goes slow it should work witout it)
2) Split file every 100k lines to see if with small files works
3) 
PHP Code:
hashcat.exe -m 2711 --left --outfile=here outfile directory here hashes directory(editado)

"|" should be a space 

For separate each hashcat
2711 type in one 
2611 in other one.

PROBLEM SOLVED SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING BAD WITH HASHCAT RECOGONIZING THE FILE, CAUSE I TRY WITH ANOTHER FILE WITH THE SAME HASH AND IT WORKS. IT DESHASES 7% IN 15H BUT ANYWAY WORKS
updated post
1) What hash type are you trying to crack?

2) There are example hashes for pretty much every type in the wiki. Check ones you are getting an error with against the example. Does it look the same format-wise? If not, there's your problem. You could also try to crack the example hash (which is hashcat) and see if that works.
(09-21-2017, 02:18 PM)rsberzerker Wrote: 1) What hash type are you trying to crack?

2) There are example hashes for pretty much every type in the wiki. Check ones you are getting an error with against the example. Does it look the same format-wise? If not, there's your problem. You could also try to crack the example hash (which is hashcat) and see if that works.

I finally decide to change to windows, ill loose some ram/GPU/CPU because of GUI but i think its worth for a skid like me to use windows. Ill close these post thanks for answer
updated with windows same issue
Sad 
(09-21-2017, 02:18 PM)rsberzerker Wrote: 1) What hash type are you trying to crack?

Vbullentin 3.8.5 both versions inside 2611 and 2711

same error in windows
updated hashConfusedalt with XXXX
solved, isnt hashcat or command is just the file cause i try the same with another hash file and it works
Comparing your problem hashes to the example hashes, they don't match in format, which is the problem.

For the 2611, you have XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX which is 40 chars : 27 chars. The example hash from the wiki is 32 chars : 3 chars . As far as hashcat is concerned, it's not a valid 2611 hash, and it throws an error.

The 2711, you have XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:XXX which is 31 chars : 3 chars . This doesn't match even the 2611 hash format, let alone the 2711, which is 32 chars : 30 chars .

In short, you have invalid hashes, which is why you are getting the errors.
You also often see vbull salts somehow url encoded. Make sure to decode first.