hashcat.launcher is available! (an alternative to hashcatGUI)
(07-12-2022, 08:57 AM)s77rt Wrote: Also please make sure you meet the requirements: (for Linux)
1. Chromium based browser (Chrome, Edge, etc...) must be installed
2. zenity, qarma or matedialog must be installed

https://github.com/s77rt/hashcat.launcher#requirements

So I've installed everything but whenever I go inside the launcher it says hashcat not found... I was running 5.1 so I just upgraded it to..
Code:
hashcat --version
v6.2.5-586-g9fe51563b

but it's still saying the same thing. What exactly GOES inside that hashcat folder? I compiled it like it says on git and put the compiled hashcat file inside that folder.
Can you try with a pre-complied release?
I think the issue is that complied hashcat file will be "hashcat" where the hashcat.launcher is looking for "hashcat.bin" (Linux/macOS) or "hashcat.exe" (Windows)

Files location example
If hashcat.launcher executable is:
/home/user/hashcat.launcher/hashcat.launcher
Then hashcat executable should be:
/home/user/hashcat.launcher/hashcat/hashcat.bin
It should look something like this
[Image: hashat-launcher-with-hashcat.gif]

Don't mind "exported" folder and "settings.json" file. They will be created automatically.
hashcat.launcher v0.5.1 Target hash file is support what file?i puting HCCAPX file then fail to run,show an error occurred.
Can you post the error message?
Also, it's recommended that you use the latest version of hashcat.launcher (currently v1.1.1)
(07-12-2022, 08:40 AM)s77rt Wrote: Can you post the output you get while trying to run using terminal?

null

.jpg   Error-hashcat.launcher.jpg (Size: 146.14 KB / Downloads: 3)

i tried in many ways to launch hashcat.launcher ... please provide detailed documentation or link thereto ... including pre-requirement for windows as well as Linux Ubuntu ..
You just need to install chrome/chromium
New release v1.1.2

What's New:
Added:
  • i18n support (#77)
  • a dropdown with latest used masks (#43)
Changed:
  • hashcat is now bundled with hashcat.launcher
Fixed:
  • Queue is not taking the first task added (#84)
  • session name is missing quotes because of space char (#87)

https://github.com/s77rt/hashcat.launche...tag/v1.1.2
Also, it's recommended that you use the latest version of hashcat.launcher (currently v1.1.1)
hellodear.in

teatv.ltd
I miss the option to upload "bigger" file dumps. For example first 512 byte of veracrypt full disk encryptions. I only found the options to paste a "simple" hash string at the beginning.