hashcat.launcher is available! (an alternative to hashcatGUI)
Ah, figured out what the culprit may be. I was going to Advanced Options-Devices and setting it for my GPU. When I run this I do not get any visual display like previously mentioned.

So running a session without Advanced-Devices-and setting up a GPU  device I get 'In Progress' information.

(01-12-2023, 08:36 PM)Sorek Wrote: Running another test right now and it appears I have the latest and greatest. 1.1.4

(01-03-2023, 09:30 AM)s77rt Wrote: I think you are running an old version.
Please try with the latest version and use the embedded hashcat version

https://github.com/s77rt/hashcat.launcher/releases

Attached Files
.png   launcherimage.png (Size: 38.82 KB / Downloads: 8)
If I close the hashcat.launcher gui in the middle of a cracking process and start the software again, the running processes are not shown. Queued, running and finished are zeroed out. Is that how its suppose to work, or is it possible to retrive the old status, queues and history?
@andreasr I think the stats will appear again once you click the Start button.
First of all, a huge thank you for this really nice launcher.
Is there by any chance a way via the launcher to save the passes directly as UserTongueass, or do you have to keep working here via --show --usernames via. Potfile?
You can set the output file and format on the output step.

.png   Screenshot from 2023-03-28 12-51-29.png (Size: 67.93 KB / Downloads: 12)
(03-28-2023, 01:53 PM)s77rt Wrote: You can set the output file and format on the output step.

Yes, I know that, but it's about UsernameTonguelain, not HashTonguelain output.
That means I use a Username:Hash input and want to have it output as UsernameTonguelain.

As far as I know this is currently only possible via. Potfile and this variant:

https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=fre...ilpassword

Is there a way to include this in the GUI?

Thanks for the Fast Answer Smile!
(03-28-2023, 01:53 PM)s77rt Wrote: You can set the output file and format on the output step.

thanks,i hope add Press s during operation  to be displayed in the terminal on the right side of this GUI,can be customize the folder where the dictionary、rule、hash…and customized session name.
(03-28-2023, 04:31 PM)ly88888 Wrote:

thanks,i hope add Press s during operation  to be displayed in the terminal on the right side of this GUI,can be customize the folder where the dictionary、rule、hash…and customized session name.

But not UserTonguelain? 
[Image: iqVx47Z.png]
Hi,

I'm newbie user and I want to figure out why Hashcat.Launcher didn't write anything on the file location I'v specified on the Output option!?

-Pentest my own Wifi password grab of full 22000 hash file

1- Hashcat.Launcher 1.1.5
2- Personnal dictionnary with the right password inside .txt file
3- Create a file .txt to write on with acces to write
4- AV disable for Hashcat

5- What I've missed?

It would be nice to watch the process into the Terminal or on Windows Command Prompt

Thank for your help!
Try "run as administrator", maybe this application dosen't have premission to write where you specified. If you have issues, write here: https://github.com/s77rt/hashcat.launcher/issues