02-09-2013, 06:37 PM
WPA/WPA2 support isnt built in yet
|
Is it possible to run Hashcat on XP
|
|
02-09-2013, 06:37 PM
WPA/WPA2 support isnt built in yet
02-09-2013, 07:10 PM
I know, but it's in TO-DO list, isn't it ?
02-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Yes, it is
02-28-2013, 05:47 AM
now, is it possible to run Hashcat on WIN XP?
02-28-2013, 06:00 AM
@atom - want to share how ?
03-03-2013, 01:47 AM
03-03-2013, 08:22 AM
I am adding WPA/WPA2 and once its done I will release new version
03-03-2013, 10:12 AM
God bless you!
03-04-2013, 01:23 AM
(03-03-2013, 08:22 AM)atom Wrote: I am adding WPA/WPA2 and once its done I will release new version Thanks for that - I'll just write some C++ while I'm waiting! ![]() Code: //See RFC 1321 for details on how MD5Init, MD5Update, and MD5Final
//calculate a digest for the plain text
MD5Init( &context );
//the alternative to these ugly casts is to go into the RFC code and change the declarations
MD5Update( &context, pszBuffer, nLength );
MD5Final( digest, &context);
//make a string version of the numeric digest value
for ( i = 0; i < 16; i++)
{
pszMD5[ p++ ] = NybbleToHex( (digest[i] >> 4) & 0xf);
pszMD5[ p++ ] = NybbleToHex( digest[i] & 0xf);
} |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|